* Advanced Quality System Design and Implementation Support
* Supply Chain Quality Problem Solving
* Customized M&A Project Support
* Specialized Executive Coaching
* Process Improvement Consulting
* Experimental Aircraft Certification Support
* Effective Quality Audit Training with an architect and implementer of the CASE Air Carrier Training Program...
More than twenty-five years of hands-on quality problem solving experience in twelve countries
A few example missions... references available:
* Facilitated the restoration of suspended 14 CFR 145 Major MRO Certificates for multiple clients domestic and foreign.
* Facilitated successful 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier - - post accident Quality System recovery
* Supported major engine manufacturer acquisitions
* On-Call Leadership Coach to four major international air carriers.
* Trained FAA CSET core Leadership and Inspectors
* Implemented significant Takt time reductions for first major composite airliner manufacturer.
* Delivered FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services to more than 200: Amateur and R&D aircraft builders, Certified Repair Stations, Aerospace Manufacturers and Aeronautical Product/Article Distributors.
Provider of FAA Designated Airworthiness Representative Services - since 1995.
DART (maintenance) Function Codes: 101,102,103 (pending),115,124,128,129,132,147,148,149 (except rotorcraft),162,171,177,178,179,180,188,189,190 and 191..
DARF (manufacturing) Function Codes: 19, 20 & 21.
Work with accomplished aviation quality management professionals you can trust...
* No Fee Guarantee - if we do not deliver the results we promise.
References available from North American, European, Asian and Australian clients.
* Reach-out today and someone will respond within 10 hours.
Architects and implementers of aviation Quality solutions worldwide since 1993. References are available via the LinkedIn Icon above. Thank you for visiting our site today. We look forward to speaking with you soon.